Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why are politicians morons?

From the "how could these people manage running to the bathroom, much less the country" comes this gem:
Another Brilliant Idea From Congress

Basically, give money to bribe people to buy houses, and thusly help prevent the prices from correcting themselves back to sane levels. This would make housing less affordable, prop up the real-estate industry, create inflation, increase the national debt, and encourage people to overextend themselves financially, again, when the country can least afford it, all in one monumental tribute to patron saint of drooling retard please-for-the-love-of-god-don't-breed brain-dead morons.

Is it too much to ask to appoint people with one brain cell to Congress? Is our country that far down the proverbial drain?

PS: This brain-dead individual (Senator Johnny Isakson, from GA) is a Republican, for everyone who thinks I get hate on liberals. Although liberals are the typical purveyors of brain-dead idiocy, in my experience, I'm actually an equal-opportunity hater of head-banging mentally challenged people from running the country (or anything else, really), and I call it like I see it. After all, it's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment